Saturday, February 20, 2010

Here goes..

Well, I am starting a blog. Why? Because I am starting a chapter of my life that will hopefully be more interesting than my old day-to-day routine of work and school and I think it is worth documenting. Plus It is always nice to go back and read old things. Writing is like an external hard drive for your brain. If you write something down you can retrieve it and remember what would have otherwise been lost between the cracks of your convoluted brain tissue.

I am traveling for the next 8 months of my life. Then in September I will finally settle down in Buenos Aires Argentina to go to school and live in the city. I'm pretty siked.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brea,

    It is amasing that you can travel for 8 months! Jeepers, Enjoy! And if u are ever in korea drop me a line! Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete