Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Farewell

I have been MIA from this blog of mine. I have been in the big crazy city of Buenos Aires for over two months now and I have abandoned this blog completely. I just felt like my travel days were over for now and this new stage of settling into Latin America is on a totally different page. I also spilled coca cola on my digital camera, so I have nothing to document my time here with. The pictures are my favorite part of my blog anyways and I just don't feel like I can do my blog without them. So I am leaving you here. This is the wrap up of another amazing chapter of my life. If anything this blog is a digital memory holder that I can come back to whenever I'm feeling nostalgic. I thank the people who encouraged me to document my travels and who pushed me to start my blog. I have dipped into the big sea of blogging and  have to say it was a very fun short swim. I may start another blog about my life here in BA, but for now this is my despedida! Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment